Arm Yourself for Flea and Tick Season!
With flea and tick season on the horizon, don’t forget that the best defense is a good offense! Advances in parasite prevention options and a little knowledge can go a long way towards defeating these nasty little buggers. Don’t forget the following important aspects of protecting your pet:
- Choose your weapons wisely: Use safe, effective, high quality preventative products. Some products work better than others. Don’t waste your money on something that isn’t going to work. We can help you analyze your specific needs and pinpoint the best product for your situation.
- Be punctual: Treat your pet every 30 days or as directed. Many products loose efficacy toward the end of the treatment cycle.
- Bathe with caution: When using spot-on products, be sure to avoid bathing your pet 48 hours before AND after application.
- Every pet, every month: All pets in the household should be treated with flea prevention. Should the rogue flea get into the house, even that old indoor kitty can become a virtual breeding ground for the little varmints. Be sure to consult with us before using spot treatments on your cat, though — some of them are canine only.
- Don’t give up hope: If you have a bad infestation, things may look worse before it looks better. Continue utilizing the products recommended as instructed.
If you need refills on any of your flea & tick prevention or would like to talk to us about some options, give us a call or just stop in!
No Online Appointments
We are not accepting online appointments at this time
News & Events
Sign Up for Pet Records
Frontline Worker Boarding & Daycare Promotion