Holiday Gifts for Pet Lovers on Your List
As an adoring animal fan, it’s likely you share a love of animals with your friends and family members. As an added bonus, this also makes your holiday shopping a bit easier.
To help you in your quest to find the perfect gifts for pet lovers, The Pet Experts at Elmhurst Animal Care Center have compiled a few of our favorites.
5 Great Gifts for Cat Fans
- “I do what I want” shirt – Nothing says sassy cat owner like this feline attitude t-shirt.
- Kitty cat wine glass set – The purr-fect find for the wine lover AND cat enthusiast on your list.
- Cat iPhone case – Let the world know that you walk your cat talk with this cool phone cover.
- Cute cat slippers – When the temps are brr-worthy, a pair of comfy-cozy cat slippers will be a hit with any cat lover.
- Cat measuring cups – For the epicurean cat owner, these cooking utensils and baking bowls will bring smiles.
5 Cool Dog Owner Gifts
- Personalized dog treat jar – This great gift combines what your dog adores with the motivation you need to make some healthy dog treats!
- Bunch of dogs doormat – For the dog owner who can’t imagine owning just one, this is the most accurate way to greet family members and guests.
- Dog bowl water bottle – This is the best gift for the active dog and dog owner duo. Whether it’s on the trail with Fido or running through a local park, this handy gadget will keep a dog hydrated.
- Humunga Stache dog ball – Keep the dog lover in your life laughing with this safe, durable, and hilarious ‘stache themed toy.
- Vintage trailer for doggie – This retro beauty is sure to be a hit with fans of vintage travel trailers – and dogs!
Other Gifts for Pet Lovers
Along with all the great gift ideas for cat and dog owners, don’t forget your exotic pet owner friends. Items that cater to small mammals, reptiles, avians, fish, or amphibians can be equally as fun, festive, and easy to find online.
For the pet parent who has everything, you may also consider making a charitable donation in your loved one’s name to a favorite animal cause.
Last but not least, don’t forget that preventive care plans can both enhance the health and well-being of a loved one’s pet and can also save him or her some cash down the road. You can sign up a pet-loving friend for monthly grooming, doggie daycare, or other important services, as well.
For other ideas for gifts for pet lovers, please contact your friends at Elmhurst Animal Care Center.