Posts Tagged: homeless pets
On Saturday, August 17, animal lovers around the world will come together to observe International Homeless Animals’ Day 2013 in an effort to raise awareness about the pet overpopulation epidemic. Continue…
10. Who doesn’t need some extra help controlling rodents/bugs/miscellaneous pieces of fluff on the floor?
9. Cats from shelters/rescues frequently come fully vaccinated and spayed or neutered so that you don’t have to worry about doing it.
8. We all know that a house without a cat in not truly a home.
7. You can sleep better at night knowing you are providing an animal with a comfortable home rather than letting it live out its life in a cage.
6. Because you’ll know every time your kitty looks at you with those loving eyes that you did the right thing.
5. By adopting an animal, you make room and resources available for another life to be saved.
4. When you adopt an older animal, you have a better idea of what you are getting. Personality traits and medical issues are likely to already have been identified.
3. Everyone needs an extra cuddle-buddy!
2. Having pets has been shown to reduce stress and improve quality of life.
1. Combat the pet overpopulation problem. Three to four million animals are euthanized in shelters every year.
Please give us a call if you have any questions!
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor's Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Keep Your Pet Healthy All Year Round!
We offer plans for puppies, kittens, adult dogs & cats. With affordable monthly payments and our convenient hours, it's the best value in helping your pet live a longer & healthier life! Call us at 630.530.1900 for details!
Meet Our Adoptable Animals!
We are currently fostering some great pets available for adoption! Visit our Featured Foster page HERE to view all animals available for adoption and make an appointment to meet them at our clinic by calling us at 630.530.1900!