Emergency Veterinary Care
Signs of a Veterinary Emergency
If your pet is experiencing any of the following medical emergencies, please contact us immediately:
- Severe bleeding
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Inability to urinate or pass feces
- An eye injury
- Ingestion of a poison
- A fractured or broken bone
- Severe diarrhea or vomiting
- Increase or decrease in appetite or thirst
- Loss of consciousness
- Injuries from a dog fight
- Injuries from a car accident
Pet emergencies can happen at any moment, and when they do, please call our after-hours emergency line at (630) 337-3070.
No Online Appointments
We are not accepting online appointments at this time
News & Events
Hills to Home Delivery
Don't want to leave the house for your pet's food? Now you don't have to. Use our Hill's to Home delivery service for free shipping with no minimum threshold.
Want your Hill's pet food delivered right to your door? Get 30% off your first autoship order and free shipping with Hill's to Home. Email us today and we will get you set up for hassle free delivery!